Do you love fashion and have a strong sense of personal style? Want to have fun, gain valuable marketing experience, and work on your own terms for one of the most exciting young companies in China?
Be part of the Baopals 2018 internship program!
We’ve just launched a new style blog that will bring Baopals customers the best of women’s beauty and fashion. As a fashion blog marketing intern, you will help promote the blog through a variety of channels and write interesting, timely fashion blog posts about products that YOU love!
Currently, over 2 million items have been sold on Baopals, with a gross merchandise value of over US$14 million, and the platform is receiving over 2 million page views per month. Women’s Fashion is our most popular department, and it receives over 25k views per month.
Why intern at Baopals?
- Look behind the scenes at one of China’s fastest growing Internet startups
- Work alongside a young, diverse, and talented team as they break new ground in the ecommerce industry
- Gain valuable experience (and have fun!) while helping an ambitious new company establish itself as a global brand
- Work flexibly and independently to achieve results on your own terms
- Have the opportunity to develop a long-term working relationship with Baopals
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent English-writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience with fashion blogging
- Experience in engaging with marketing teams on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns
- Experience with gathering data and researching industry-specific sites for marketing reports
- Experience with managing marketing or advertising campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media platform
- Proficiency in Mandarin writing, reading and speaking not required, but would be a plus
What will I be doing?
- Work in teams to increase Baopals’ brand awareness through multifaceted marketing campaigns
- Improve word-of-mouth marketing through online and offline activities
- Analyze customer shopping habits and provide insights to keep Baopals content relevant and timely
- Develop and experiment with your own marketing and content initiatives
- Contribute to Baopals’ content on various channels via product/seller selection, writing and/or design
- Help access markets Baopals may not already have access to, i.e. niche interests or cultures
We’re a young, easy-going and hard-working mix of westerners and Chinese who share a passion for solving big problems. We work flexibly, communicate openly, and do things quickly.
How do I apply?
Simply email email@example.com with your self-introduction, CV, and availability.
Every participant will receive an internship completion certificate and a personalized recommendation signed by the co-founders of Baopals.